Job Type: Part-time
We are looking to add a tour guide/driver and a driver for airport transfers, event transportation to our small, but growing team.
The tour guide will be leading small group tours (2-14 guests), on a vehicle based sightseeing tour, with several stops, Telling stories of the rich history of New Mexico. Also need to be available for all kinds of transportation service, from event transportation to airport transports. (None CDL)
The top qualities this tour guide/driver must have:
- Current New Mexico drivers lic.
- Must live in Santa Fe or Los Alamos or close by.
- Clean driving and criminal record
- Dot medical card
- Pre drug test
- Be able to comfortably drive and parallel park commercial vans & mini coach bus)
- Be able to drive safely and narrate the tour at the same time
- Strong communication skills, able to engage with all types of customers
- A passion for New Mexico & attractions
- Good time management skills
- Friendly, patient and enthusiastic demeanor
- Willingness to learn and teach
- Ability to work various days of the week and between 3-5 days a week, with an emphasis on growing a career with us!
** Please note, our insurance company requires that guides be 25 years of age or older.
Pay rate ~ $15-$20/hr. Plus great tips!.
Flexible hours, competitive pay, and fun working environment.
*Please respond to this ad by calling 505.250.8943
Please include contact phone number and availability.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Come explore with us!
Application for employment